Church and Catholic Education Experience
- South Coast Deanery Pastoral Council, Chair
- St Mary's Parish Pastoral Council, Coomera, Chair * Surfers Paradise Parish Pastoral Council, Surfers Paradise, Secretary
- St Kevin's School, Parents and Friends Association, Benowa, Chair x2
- St Mary's Goondiwindi, Principal
- St Joseph's, Tara, Principal
- Aquinas College, Assistant Principal RE and Marketing Manager, Southport
- St Bernard’s School, Seton College and Corpus Christi College, Brisbane;
- Marymount College, Gold Coast - Teaching and Middle Management
- Education Officer: Evangelisation and Spiritual Formation for Brisbane Catholic Education.
Author and Publisher
- Church Marketing Manual for the Digital Age (2nd ed), 2010
- School Marketing Manual for the Digital Age (3rd ed), 2010
- School & Church Marketing Blog Posts: My First 100+, 2010
- Church Parish Marketing e-Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your Church Parish Deanery, 2009
- School Marketing e-Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your School (2nd ed), 2009
- School Marketing Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your School, 2008
Website Author and Publisher
- CPM – Church Parish Marketing http://churchparishmarketing.com/
- SMA – School Marketing Australia http://marketschools.com/
- Master of Education - Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Bachelor of Education
- Graduate Diploma in Religious Education
- Diploma of Teaching
- Diploma of Religious Education
Church and School Marketing
- Bryan has assisted many school and church marketing / parish marketing coordinators.
- He is considered highly by the Brisbane Catholic Archdiocese and throughout the years has also assisted Brisbane Catholic Education's marketing personnel.
Catholic School Teaching and Management Experience
- Bryan Foster has taught for over 30 years in Catholic schools from Years 1 to 12.
- He has held various senior and middle management positions and has been marketing Catholic schools for almost 20 years in city and country, primary and secondary schools.